Our successful Webinar series continues in June with the topic “Catalogue Best Practice – Bringing efficiency to your processes”.
The Webinar is aimed at all marketing and advertising managers responsible for creating catalogues. From the comfort of their homes, on Wednesday 17th June at 10 am Paul Volker Basse and Christian Weber will give an insight into catalogue best practice processes from our everyday jobs.
An efficient production process is an important prerequisite for business success, even more so currently because so many of us are working from home. Catalogue launch sequences must be realized punctually with measured effort and above all as up-to-date as possible. Our best practice approach uses real production scenarios to show you how the various process steps can made even more efficient.
The following topics will be dealt with the 45-minute Webinar:
- Image creation and editing
- The efficient implementation of publication planning and page assembly
- Updateable graphic page layout
- Digital approval, correction and coordination processes
- Language change at the click of a button
- Automated print data creation